Healthy Snickers Overnight Oats (With Yogurt)
If you like overnight oats, you will love this wholesome healthy chocolate peanut butter variation that will keep you feeling full and satisfied and is perfect for those busy mornings.
For the snickers overnight night oats recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped raw peanuts
For the caramel layer and topping
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter unsalted, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
For the chocolate topping
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
Roughly chop the raw peanuts with a knife.
Combine oats, chia seeds, milk, Greek yogurt and peanut butter and chopped raw peanuts in a bowl.
Mix until well combined.
Make the caramel by combining the peanut butter and maple syrup.
Fill the mason jar with half the Snickers oats mixture and alternate with a caramel layer. Add the remaining Snickers oats mixture and the remaining caramel layer on top.
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals.
Add melted chocolate on top of the oats and caramel layers.
Cover the mason jar or container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Uncover and enjoy from the glass container the next day. Thin with a little milk or water if desired.
- If you do not have milk, you can use water to make this Snickers overnight oats recipe. Keep all other ingredients the same.
- You can omit chia seeds if you do not have any or if you don't like the texture of chia seeds.
- It is preferable to use 100% natural peanut butter, unsweetened and unsalted. This will help to reduce the amount of additives in the recipe.
- You can replace the maple syrup with honey or omit all together.
- Store up to 5 days in the fridge. This is an easy and delicious high-protein breakfast idea that you can meal prep for the week.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 575kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 21gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 348mgPotassium: 640mgFiber: 11gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 402mgIron: 4mg